Features at a Glance
- 5.0 horsepower motor with top speeds of 12.4 mph
- Durable build out of heavy steel parts, all made in the USA
- Entry-level luxury treadmill
- Smartphone compatibility, as well as upgradeable options to E3 widescreen viewer
- Intelligent Suspension shock absorption system, which provides adaptive cushioning based on a runners pace and gait
Cybex 530T Overview
The Cybex 530T was recalled back in 2008, due to a bug that caused it to suddenly speed up. However, there are plenty of refurbished editions of the 530T on the market, today, which is good news for consumers, as it was actually a great treadmill option at its price point.
The Cybex 530T treadmill is one of the easiest treadmills to use. Have you ever stepped onto a treadmill at the gym, embarrassment making your face even more red than the other exercise machine you just stepped off of, as you try and figure out how to turn the treadmill on? Even worse, once it’s on, you don’t know how to easily customize the workout to be optimized for you and your workout plan. The 530T is the antidote to complicated treadmills, and has one of the most intuitive and self-learning quick start options.
The best aspect of Cybex treadmills is the Intelligent Suspension System. The highly effective suspension system will absorb the impact as your feet land on the surface of the track, and the incline feature helps you customize your workout to make it significantly easier or more difficult as you’re going. This works wonders on the roomy 60” x 20” running deck.
- 60” x 20” running deck
- Intelligent Suspension-style cushioning that adapts the cushioning based on where a user is running on the deck
- Power incline options of up to 15%
Display and Digital Features
The 530T adapts its workout options to you as you use it. It has a convenient “Quick Start” key that will let you begin your workout, and customize it after your workout has already started, if that’s what you’re wanting to do. It also features a live keyboard that allows you to change the program or any setting without having to stop and restart the whole program.
If you’d rather not do a manual workout, the 530T also includes other preset workouts, including(but not limited to)a 5k run, 9 hole, heart rate control, weight loss, and cardio programs. Each preset program is designed to let you customize it at any point in your workout, to make it truly the best possible workout for you and your body. One of the more remarkable features of the Cybex 530T, is that it has implemented a safety system. Essentially, it can sense whether or not someone is actually on the treadmill. If you are not standing on the treadmill, it will immediately stop.
- Four preset modes, each with 10 challenge levels and automatic treadmill incline settings
- Upgradeable E3 View widescreen monitor with variable entertainment options
- Smartphone compatible
- 8x5 LED console display that shows pace, distance, calories, incline, speed, and heart rate
- Wireless and contact-based heart monitoring
Motor 5.0 HP
The pride of the 530T treadmill is the exceptional motor, and it is the reason that people continue to refurbish this treadmill long after its initial heyday. The Cybex 530T motor is exceptionally quiet, yet can generate 5.0 horsepower! Because of this, the treadmill can handle a max carry weight of 400 lbs all the way up to 12.4 mph.
- 5.0 horsepower motor!
- Top speed of up to 12.4 mph
- Max carry weight of 400 lbs