Features at a Glance
- FlexDeck shock absorption that reduces 30% of running impact
- Stronger motor than the F1, at 3.0 horsepower
- Power incline that ranges up to 20%!
- Great power incline of up to 15%
- Dual console options of “Go” and “Track+”
- 10 year warranty on MagnaDrive motor and 5 year warranty on entire treadmill
Life Fitness F3 Overview
Most people shy away from folding treadmills because they are wary that they may not be as sturdy or durable as their non-folding counterparts. The Life Fitness F3 is one of the best foldable treadmills we’ve come across, truly a rare breed. It has high quality engineering and amazing electronics. Above all, the FlexDeck shock absorption is something that also sets itself apart from other foldable treadmills at this price point.
The Life Fitness is truly high quality, they didn’t skimp on a single quality when building this foldable treadmill. It also includes a 5 year warranty, which should instill confidence as most foldable treadmills have much shorter warranties.
The F3’s crowning achievement is its FlexDeck cushioning, which is also available on the F1. In addition, the F3 has up to 20% power incline, and which is one of the widest incline options in the Life Fitness lineup. The F3 is also energy smart! If the machine is plugged in but not in use, it automatically reduces its power draw. The motor also adjusts to the users weight, so it won’t work harder than it has to. If there’s any drawback to the F3, it’s that it shares the same deck size as the F1, which is too small for users with a wide gait.
- 55” x 20” running deck
- FlexDeck cushioning shock absorption system
- 20% power incline capabilities, which is the highest of the Life Fitness line
- Easily foldable for storage and travel
Display and Digital Features
With the Life Fitness F3, you can choose from two different consoles with your treadmill, the “Go” and the “Track+”.
The Go console is the more basic option of the two; It has 13 programs included (3 classic, 2 advanced, 3 goal oriented, and 5 HeartSync). Another great feature of the Go console is that lets two separate users save a custom profile, in order to start their workouts quickly.
The Track+ console expands upon the Go console. It connects to your desired Android or Apple device during your workout. This means that you can use any third party workout app that you’d like, seamlessly with your Life Fitness F3. This helps you access personalized workouts and real time workout tracking. This is perfect for advanced trainees and anyone who wants a little extra variety in their workouts.
- Dual console options for third-party and proprietary workout plans, including customizable options
- 13 pre-loaded workout plans on each console
- Compatible with Apple and Android phones
- Heart rate monitoring system that works through wireless and contact
The F3 treadmill is powered by the quiet MagnaDrive motor, which has 3 horsepower and a 10 year warranty. MagnaDrive makes motors exclusively for the Life Fitness brand, which is one of the biggest strengths of the treadmill line, as MagnaDrive motors are exceptionally quiet and don’t draw too much energy.
- 3.0 horsepower, with maximum horsepower of 6.0 (similar to the Life Fitness T-series)
- Speed range of 0.5 mph to top speeds of 10 mph
- 10 year warranty on MagnaDrive motor
- Max carry weight of 350 lbs