Features at a Glance
- Enormous 22” x 60” running deck that is perfect for sprinters of any height
- 4.0 HP horsepower motor that has a lifetime warranty
- Bluetooth-integrated speakers
- Power incline and decline options, from -6% to 15% range
- Integration with proprietary and third-party fitness apps
Sole TT8 OverviewThe Sole TT8 Treadmill gets its name because of the 22 inch wide running track. Of all of the Sole Treadmill models that are available, the TT8 gets one of our highest ratings! We love this reliable cardio treadmill for a few different reasons. This sturdy treadmill can handle use in a shared office space or hotel gym, but is also suitable for higher end home gyms as well. Due to this, it comes with light commercial and residential warranties.
ErgonomicsWe mentioned that it has a 22 inch treadmill track. This extra width on their 60 inch long track allows you to run freely without constantly being worried about your position on the track. Another amazing feature? It has the ability to simulate running on a downhill decline, in addition to the regular incline features that Sole Treadmills have. The incline range on the Sole TT8 Treadmill is -6% to 15%. That’s an incredible range that we don’t really see anywhere else. The benefits of running on a downhill decline is that it allows you to work different muscle groups, as well as simulate what it’s like to run outdoors more. This is invaluable to individuals who are training for marathons or other long races that will be outdoors on uneven terrain.
- 22” x 60” running deck
- CushionFlex Whisper Deck that reduces impact on joints by roughly 40%
- Power incline and decline, from -6% to 15%
- 3” rollers
Display and Digital FeaturesThe Sole TT8 has, hands down, the best display of any Sole treadmill, with a roomy 10.1” screen that is sharp and detailed. This is perfect for consuming entertainment during a workout, or monitoring a wide variety of data while using one of the 10 preset workout programs that are available on the TT8. You can also create your own custom workout settings, which can be saved into a user profile and connected to proprietary and third-party fitness apps.
- 10.1” display screen with sharp graphic display
- 10 preset workout programs, in addition to customized user slots and manual settings
- Sole Fitness proprietary app can connect with various third-party fitness apps, including iHealth, MyFitnessPal, and others
- Contact handlebar heart rate monitors, and wireless chest strap monitoring
- Bluetooth compatible built-in speakers, along with MP3 player port
4.0 HPConsistent with the other Sole Fitness models that we love, this TT8 treadmill model is made with high quality parts, reminding us why we love Sole Fitness treadmills so much. It has a powerful motor, thick belt, and a commercial deck to last you for years. The tread track is also self-lubricating, which reduces its need to be maintenanced. This track has four layers, including nylon, rubber, and PVC. Most cheap treadmills only have one layer on their track, and therefore breakdown and need maintenance more often than the TT8 treadmill from Sole will.
- 4.0 horsepower motor with a lifetime warranty
- Top speed of 12 mph
- 400 lb maximum carry weight