Horizon Fitness Treadmill Reviews
Horizon Fitness manufactures treadmills with the home gym user in mind. Meshing affordability with quality, Horizon’s wide range of treadmills makes it easy to find an affordable machine without compromising your needs.
With eight models, this economic brand is a favorite for walkers and runner alike.
- Adventure Series
- Horizon Adventure 3
- Horizon 7.0 AT
- Elite Series
- Horizon Elite T5
- Horizon Elite T7-02
- Horizon Elite T9-02
Each model is completely foldable, lightweight, making them the perfect machine for those with limited space to dedicate to at-home workout equipment. Each Horizon treadmill combines durability with ease of use, making it a cardio machine you’re bound to enjoy.
What You Can Look Forward To
Although each Horizon model has differing features, it’s great to know that the brand shares a few key elements across the board.
- Horizon’s are easy to assemble, and even easier to use. It’ll take you about 30 minutes to set up your treadmill. With it’s quick assembly, you’ll be able to use your treadmill that day that you get it!
- Horizons are quiet. There’s nothing worse than a loud treadmill. That’s why the revolutionary motor of a Horizon maximizes efficiency, making them quiet, yet powerful. You can exercise with the assurance you won’t be disturbing anyone in your household.
- Lifetime Warranty. Over years of use, your treadmill is bound to need a repair of some kind. Warranties vary between models, however you can expect your model to come with:
- Lifetime warranty of treadmill motors and frames
- Two to five years on parts
- One to two years on any labor
- Suspension to help you keep going. With its three-zone deck suspension, Horizon treadmills not only keeps your joint feeling comfortable, but it promotes endurance. Each track will cushion the foot and arch with every new step.
- Incline with power. At home walkers, joggers, and runners tend to overlook the importance of treadmill inclines. After all, when exercising on a natural terrain, we aren’t constantly thinking about what incline the road underneath us is at. Horizon understands that incline is necessary for both muscle toning and getting your heart rate up. Depending on the model, incline maximum starts at 10 percent, and goes to 15 percent.
- All the extras. In this day and age, it’s important to get that bang for your buck. Horizon is ripe with amenities. Each of their treadmills is equipped with speakers, a fan, a sturdy reading rack, and sizable bottle holder.
ViaFit and Virtual Active Videos
Apart from the T101 treadmill, all Horizon machines have ViaFit data tracking which gives you the chance to use the immersive Virtual Active video workouts:
- ViaFit data tracking. Connecting to ViaFit makes it easy to track your fitness goals. ViaFit will automatically stores your workout data via the mobile app, making it easier to see your long-term fitness progress. Pair the app with your Apple or Android device to sync to any Horizon machine. You can also connect ViaFit to any of your wearable fitness trackers to log your daily steps.
- Virtual Active video. If you find exercising on a straight track a bore, you may be looking for new ways to keep yourself engaged in your cardio workouts. Use Virtual Active to walk, jog, or run through different scenic sights and sounds. Your treadmill will change it’s incline to match the chosen destination, to make your run feel that more authentic.
Horizon T-Series / Adventure Series / Elite Series
A variety of models means Horizon has something to offer everyone. With smaller tracked models designed specifically for walking in mind, and wider models that provide more horsepower and a steeper incline range for long distance runners. As a brand, Horizon boosts:
- Passport Connectivity on Elite Series
- Program Variety
- Roomy Track Sizes
- Variable Response Suspension
- Folding Capabilities
- Higher Weight Limits
- Sturdier Build
- Easy To Use Media Screens