Life Fitness Treadmills
Check out our growing list of Sole Fitness’ top-of-the-line treadmills, below:
Nearly 5 Decades of Commercial Treadmills
Life Fitness has been creating and producing top tier exercise equipment for over 45 years, and they know what they’re doing. Their fitness equipment solutions benefit consumers as well as facilities, meaning that they’re one of the best choices for everyone involved.
No matter how the world of exercise changes, Life Fitness is ahead of the curve, anticipating our needs and giving us the exercise equipment necessary to meet and exceed our goals. With several options between folding and non-folding models, as well as a varied price range, there’s a lot going for this particular brand.
- FlexDeck Systems
- Micro-adjusting Incline Tracks/li>
- Large Track Sizes
- Biomechanic Testing
- Hearty Motors
Attractive Design & Amenities
You won’t find a single clunky or unattractive piece of machinery in the Life Fitness lineup. However, Life Fitness recognizes that the aesthetic appeal doesn’t stand on its own. It’s only a very small part of a piece of exercise equipment. Treadmills also require a functional framework. During the entire design process, every single detail is carefully considered in order to design the ultimate fitness equipment, that is inviting to every single one of its users.
- Foldable Treadmills. Sometimes you don’t want to compromise a solid at home workout because of a lack of space inside your home. You shouldn’t have to rely on a mediocre apartment gym, and you might not have the time to hit your local gym a few times a week. When researching treadmills to invest in, one factor that’ll likely be high on your list is the option to put your machine away once you’re finished using it. An easy to fold machine allows you to easily adapt back into your normal routine. Not all companies make foldable treadmills, and not all foldable treadmills are created equal. Thankfully, Life Fitness has done it right.
- Large Track Sizes. Life Fitness treadmills come in a wide array of track sizes, which allows runners of all heights, strides, and running styles to find the machine that works for them without compromising a comfortable workout.
- Consoles and Programs. This brand features between 13 to 16 programs in most of their models, just enough to keep you away from workout burnout, but not enough to make you feel overwhelmed by choice. Progression is key to indoor running, and you never want a lack of program variety to be the reason it’s come to a halt. Life Fitness makes working out convenient and hassle-free.
Did you know that Life Fitness was the first company within the fitness industry to create a biomechanics testing lab? They saw a need, and after they implemented their biomechanics testing lab, the rest of the industry followed their lead. This testing has to lead to several advancements that the company has reason to be proud of. After all, a machine is only as good as what it can do for the runner.
- Supportive Tracks. An increasingly important factor into your at-home run jog or run is the stability on your bones, joints, and muscles. Some runners choose to not run on pavement or a natural terrain because of the negative impact it can have on their joints, others already deal with pressure and pain in their legs and back every day. Discomfort shouldn’t keep you from running. Through their testing labs, Life Fitness created the FlexDeck system to help support the runner underfoot. It’s a system that works with you and not against you. Some models even sport adjustable cushioning, giving you more or less depending on what you need that day.
- Automated Inclines. Taking control of your workout means making minor adjustments to the challenge at hand. That’s why on most Life Fitness treadmills you can make incline micro-adjustments to your ramp in increments of half a degree, making it that much easier to create an interval workout that pushes you further.
Something that goes hand in hand with the biomechanics, is the testing process. The $4 million reliability testing lab owned by Life Fitness ensures that all of the product exceeds the global standard and that they are built to last in absolutely any environment.
When you take a treadmill home, the last thing on your mind should be the lasting quality of your machine. With commercial grade parts and innovative large track rollers, each treadmill is built to ensure years of use.
- MagnaDrive Motor System. From entry-level machines sporting 2.5 CHP motors to the powerhouse machines with 4 CHP, there’s a model with a motor to handle the challenge you set for it as well as yourself. Honestly, their motors don’t disappoint. They can even accurately detect the weight of the user, adjusting the output of the treadmill to best compensate.
- Quiet for all the miles to come. Most people are worried about the noise their treadmill will make at home. If you’re living in a small space or with others, it can be tricky to get in a run whenever you so please without risking disturbing those around you. Thankfully, Life Fitness motors are quiet!
- Wax-free tracks for use over all surfaces.
- Models capable of supporting up to 400 lbs.
We recommend the Life Fitness brand for all types of runners. With their wide range of products, they likely have a model that will fit your exact needs. All models come with competitive warranties and amenities, so there’s a sense of security that if something were to go wrong with your treadmill it wouldn’t be fated to becoming an unusable fixture in your home. Each model is of good quality, and reasonably priced, but we love them even more for their durability, easy operation, and advanced technology.