Check out our growing list of product reviews for Woodway treadmills, below:
Ideal Running Features
Woodway does things differently. And that’s a good thing. One of the key features of a Woodway treadmill is the way that the running belt is made. From their patented Slat Belt track to generous running surfaces with the ideal softness for running. They could stop at being well known for their excellence on your body during a workout, but they also care to make sure the technology on their equipment is top of the line.
Common Features in a Woodway Treadmill:
- Slat Belts
- High-End Technology
- Energy Efficiency
- 150,000 Mile Tracks
- High Capacity
- Various Display Options
Less Wear. No Tear.
Every runner hopes that their treadmill has less wear over time, less maintenance, needs fewer repairs, creates a smaller electrical bill, and overall, has a longer life. With Woodway, those hopes can be reality.
- Energy Efficient machines. Energy efficiency isn’t always the top priority when looking for a new home machine. However, it’s a wonderful plus to any large piece of equipment we’re using in our homes. From a motor-less model that uses your own body weight to workout to models with powerful motors that use about half the electricity compared to other brands with sizable motors.
- Patented Slat Belt Tracks. Woodway’s sport long-lasting tracks that tend to outperform other mid-tier to high-end machines. Their tracks are where the brand stands out. Instead of using traditional track materials that create a cloth-like sheet, Woodway tracks are built from interlocking slats of durable rubber. Instead of wearing down like cloth, they have the resistance of rubber.
- Low Friction Ball Bearing. This unique transportation system helps eliminate friction, resulting in longer life to your machine, and even helps you save on your electricity bill.
- No-Slip Belt. Designed to help keep an accurate speed, this toothed belt and drive technology keeps your belt from slipping and stretching. No more obscured cloth belts. With a Woodway, you’ll never need to adjust the belt or fix uneven tension.
Challenging Your Workout.
Investing in top of the line equipment means investing in something that can keep up with you for the miles and years to come. Whether you’re using one of the diverse programs preloaded on your machine, or customize one of your own, Woodway has the machine that can keep up with the challenge you set for yourself.
- Miles Under Your Feet. The unique tracks found on all Woodway Treadmills are built to last for 150,000 miles before replacement might become necessary. That’s a crazy amount of miles under your feet.
- Large Tracks. Just another plus to this brand is its particularly large tracks. Models, like the 4Front Treadmill, have 22”x 68” running surface. That means that regardless of your stride, pacing, or leg length, there’s a track that’s ideal for you.
- High Capacity Machines. Where typical machines can only safely accommodate 300 pounds of weight, Woodway treadmills can safely accommodate up to 800 pounds.
- 38-43 Type A Track. Not all tracks are made the same, and neither are their softness. One of the reasons you might be opting for an at-home machine is to take a break from unforgiving outdoor terrain. The Woodway track eliminates the harmful shock dealt straight to your connective tissues when you’re running, while still not changing the proper biometrics that occurs during the running motion.
- Powerful Inclines. Woodway wants to give the runner every chance to challenge themselves. Interval training is an excellent way to make sure we push our bodies in a safe but stimulating way. That’s why higher-end models can reach up to 15% of incline, with some models able to reach an impressive 25%.
Good Fit for Commercial Use
There’s a reason that Woodway treadmills are often requested specifically by competitive sports teams, medical and rehabilitation facilities, and high usage gym and fitness facilities all over the world.
Many runners look at a higher-end machine and think it wasn’t built for their skill level. On the contrary, Woodway is built for anyone who loves to jog, run, or walk with ease and style.
So if you choose a Woodway treadmill, you’ll be gaining an amazing treadmill, with one-of-a-kind engineering, and machine models ideal for a modest to higher end budget.