Rigorously Tested Products
We’ve tested these treadmills in a hotel gym setting, which is truly one of the most rigorous tests you can put any one piece of exercise equipment through. Although the brand’s primary focus in its early years was catering to the hotel industry, they soon realized that individuals deserved high-grade at-home machines too.
With excellent engineering and quality control, Sole is confident in standing behind each of their treadmills. Improvement is key to continued success, and that’s why they’re always looking for ways to make their treadmills better while keeping up with other competitive premier brands. Never compromising quality for a fair price.
Ideal Treadmills at the Best Price
With Sole Fitness Treadmills, you’ll find the quality of working out at a gym, in the comfort of your home. Whether you’re a fitness junkie, or you’re just looking for some good exercise equipment to get started with, a treadmill is the ideal piece of equipment to take your training to the next level. No matter the weather, or how busy your schedule is, you can always find time to squeeze in your workout when you can do it from the comfort of your home. Whether the main purpose of your treadmill will be to walk, run, or jog, Sole Fitness Treadmills will get the job done better than their competitors.
- Bluetooth Connectivity. With many of their models sporting Bluetooth wireless technology, it’s easier than ever to use your mobile device while exercising. Whether you’re using this feature to listen to your favorite music or podcast, transferring your latest workout session information to your phone, or using the Sole App to set the functions of your treadmill, Bluetooth is one feature you don’t want to be without.
- Comfortable Designs. If you avidly use treadmills, you’ve likely tried out some that feel as though you’re running barefoot on pavement. It’s not a comfort to your feet or joints, and it can make distance running nearly impossible. These treadmills prioritize the comfort of the runner. With CusionFlex technology, they aim to reduce the amount of stress placed on the legs and joints during exercise. As a runner reaches top speeds, they shouldn’t have to worry about the damage their treadmill may be doing. With 40% less impact than running on pavement, they are the comfortable choice for runners who are affected by joint pain and arthritis.
- Uncompromised Quality. When searching for a treadmill, the quality of the hardware and parts may not be in the forefront of your mind. It’s important for your treadmill to hold up to the strains you’ll put it under. An at-home treadmill is an investment for your future, but if that investment doesn’t last it can be a disappointment. For this reason, Sole takes care in the development, engineering, and continued functions of their machines. Built with industrial grade materials, their equipment was built to last.
- Ideal for Small Spaces. Living in a smaller, more confined space shouldn’t mean that a treadmill is out of the question for you. With completely foldable treadmills, options for short track sizes, and various width options, there’s a treadmill out model out there that can work perfectly within your space. There most space efficient models have:
- 60-inch short track
- 22-inch width track
- Unique horseshoe design when folded
- Sturdiness even in a folded position
A Model for Everyone
With their numerous models, Sole Fitness Treadmills have something that will fit your lifestyle. From smaller models perfect for those who primarily walk, to models that exceed the average speed and incline of a traditional treadmill, for avid or competitive runners. Their commitment to creating products that go beyond buyer expectations, and sport affordable prices, gives them an edge over other brands.